Discover powerful tools to reach Lancaster County, from the area’s largest news source.
Destination Mount Joy
Show residents & visitors what Mount Joy has to offer!
Help celebrate the history, the people and the stories of your unique community of neighbors. It starts by making visitors and residents aware of the diverse points of interest and exciting happenings in Mount Joy by participating in this Destination group page.
When you advertise in LNP, you're reaching the most desirable consumers in Lancaster County. More than 85% of our Sunday subscribers are homeowners. The 200,000* people who read Sunday LNP each week also tend to be better educated and more affluent than the average Lancaster Countian.
Your FULL COLOR message on the Destination Mount Joy group page is part of an eye-catching display that will increase impact while reducing your investment cost. Invite readers to see what’s waiting for them in Mount Joy.
Published: Sunday, July 16th
Fresh For The Pickin'
Target Lancaster County foodies with a taste for local flavor by joining our Fresh for the Pickin’ group ad. You’ll be included on a page that will feature Lancaster’s best and most savory homegrown goodies.
As part of this special page, your ad will appear under a banner heading that will attract your target audience and maximize your exposure. Plus, all ads include FREE full color.
Published: Sunday, July 16th
Faces Of Lancaster County
Showcase yourself or your employees with a positive story and photograph in LNP’s new special section about local businesses.
At the heart of your business, is your most valuable assets… your employees. The faces behind your branding. That’s why you should showcase your business in Face of Lancaster County and take this opportunity to …
- Introduce yourself or reaffirm your company’s commitment to the community.
- Highlight the fact that you’re personally invested in creating positive customer relations.
- Humanize your brand to strengthen your reputation.
- Show your employees you are proud of them and their efforts.
- Boost morale.
Published: Sunday, August 20th
National Girlfriends Day is Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
This is a special day when girlfriends of all ages across Lancaster County and beyond honor their friendships by getting together to celebrate, share laughs and show appreciation for each other. It’s the official time of year when a conscious effort is made to inspire, support and encourage each other by sharing a simple gift, spending time enjoying a hobby with one another, relaxing at the spa, or dining out together.
Published: Sunday, July 23rd
I Do - Fall/ Winter Edition
I Do is a glossy magazine for engaged couples in Lancaster County. It’s the most complete source for information about real local weddings, trends, food, attire, expert advice, destinations, and more. Join this elegant publication and reach newly engaged couples quickly, easily, and effectively. Each elegant edition of I Do gets your message out to very desirable audiences and provides six months of exposure!
- It’s mailed to couples announcing engagements in LNP
- 4,000 copies are distributed free at relevant retail locations
- You’ll get a Celebrations Directory listing in Sunday’s LNP
- You’ll get an additional directory listing within the I Do publication
Published: Wednesday, August 30th
Beautiful From Head to Toe
Does your business offer a product or service that can help make Lancaster County residents beautiful from head to toe, inside and out? Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to showcase your business as part of our Beautiful from Head to Toe page.
Maximize your exposure and attract your target audience with this FULL COLOR AD. This is a great opportunity to build your brand recognition at an affordable price. Sign up today.
Published: Wednesday, July 26th & Sunday, July 30th
LNP is publishing special pages that feature consignment, resale, and thrift stores. They include helpful shopping tips for our readers; and a map with the location of participating businesses. They’re published four times a year.
Top 3 reasons to participate:
1. Your ad will be seen by 140,000 Lancaster County readers with each publication.* People’s eyes will be drawn to this collection of ads and the supporting editorial content. Don’t be left off the page! Plan ahead to advertise in each edition to increase your exposure and get more people to your store. The quarterly schedule is perfect for promoting your seasonal items!
2. You can attract new customers who may not even know about your store or what you have to offer. Savvy shoppers often drive a good distance to patronize multiple consignment-type businesses because of the uniqueness of inventory and the amazing deals. These potential customers can easily find your location, thanks to the included map.
3. For the exposure, you can’t beat this price! The group advertising aspect of this special feature allows you to pay a fraction of the price to be part of something that’s much bigger.
Published: Tuesday, August 1st