WHAT WE DO
We provide inspiration and innovation that enable the businesses we serve to thrive.
HOW WE DO IT
We deliver the audiences you need to reach. Whether you need print, mobile, digital or events, we can help you connect and grow.
THE POWER OF THE NEWS
The LNP family of print and digital publications is the biggest and most influential provider of news in Lancaster County. Lancaster Online reaches 1 million + unique users each month and in print we deliver almost half of Lancaster County households each week. La Voz Lancaster is Lancaster County's most trusted Spanish-language publication. Fly After 5 is the premier resource for nightlife and entertainment. The Caucus is our newest publication, focused on Pennsylvania politics. We regularly publish special editions for the tourism market, the bridal market, the senior market, and the business community. So no matter who you want to reach, LNP Media Group can deliver.
LNP Media Group: LNP Media Group delivers the audiences that our advertising and marketing customers seek to reach. Whether you need news media, mobile, digital or specialty publications, LNP Media Group can help you connect with audiences and grow your business. Other Steinman Communications companies include:
- LancasterOnline is part of Steinman Communications which is an innovative multi-channel communications group that delivers high quality information and entertainment to diverse audiences through advertising, digital marketing services, printing and database marketing.
- La Voz Lancaster: La Voz Lancaster is Lancaster County’s only publication focused on the local Hispanic community. Printed twice each month, La Voz Lancaster offers original and curated content covering all aspects of Hispanic life in Lancaster County and the surrounding area.
- Lancaster Farming is the “Farmer’s Choice” since 1955, covering many agriculture industries, including dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goat, horse and specialty animal buyers and sellers. It is also the largest farm implement marketplace in the Northeast.
- Lancaster Farming Locator is the fastest growing farm equipment listing website in the country. It provides a market place for buyers and sellers of farm equipment, construction machinery, vehicles and even auction listings.
- The Ephrata Review is the voice of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Started in 1878, the paper is printed weekly and the website provides news throughout the week.
- The Lititz Record Express has been the community newspaper of one of America’s favorite small towns, Lititz, Pennsylvania, since 1877.
- DBC Media: DBC Media offers news and entertainment on nine radio stations covering Delaware, Maryland and Southeastern Pennsylvania. All stations offer robust advertising programs plus complete digital marketing services.
- Delaware Sports Zone: Delaware Sports Zone has all of Delaware’s local high school sports news in one place. View videos, scores, game coverage and the most up to date rankings.
- Fly After 5: Think of Fly After 5 as your concierge for nightlife in the Lancaster County region. It’s available in digital, print and social media.
- The Caucus: The Caucus is a weekly newspaper offering first-rate investigative journalism and state government reporting that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Elizabethtown Advocate: The Elizabethtown Advocate is a weekly newspaper that serves as the voice of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania providing community news, sports updates and in-depth coverage of school issues.