Build your business for tax season.
1. Send out reminders to past tax clients.
Don’t assume last year’s tax clients will reach out to you again. It’s your job to contact customers and remind them about upcoming deadlines, or ask them to set up an appointment:
- LNP Media Group makes reaching out to past tax clients easier by offering customized email options that allow you to send personalized emails to your list, along with an opt-in form that allows tax clients to request an appointment.
- We can also set up a series of reminder messages for clients who don’t contact you after receiving the first email. We can even connect the email to your own scheduling software so tax clients can make their appointment online.
Social Media Reminders
Another way Lancaster County tax pros can reach past tax clients is with social media ads:
- Social media ads offer tools that allow you to limit your ad exposure to your current client list. While not as personal as an email, social media ads increase awareness and often offer high conversion rates
- LNP Media Group can help you sync your email list with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or other platforms. These platforms then limit ad distribution to your client list.*
2. Get refferals from your current clients.
Email Requests for Referrals
You’ve heard it before. The best way to get new clients is through referrals. Have you asked your satisfied tax clients for referrals? Again, a customized email campaign can be a fast way for you to reach many tax clients while still personalizing every email.
3. Be easy to find.
While you may be getting busy, this is not the time to hide from your existing and potential clients:
- Search engines are the first place all types of consumers and clients look for information on products and services, even professional services that they’ve used before
- Make sure your firm is ranking high in searches, or your customers may contact your competitors instead
4. Spread the word.
- Our newspaper reaches approximately 40% of Lancaster County households and has the strongest readership among professionals, affluent homeowners, and community influencers
- LancasterOnline reaches over a million individual users each month, making it the most popular news source in Central PA
Don’t let your short-term tasks take your attention off your long-term game—having more profitable and loyal clients. Contact us now to find out how LNP Media Group can help.