Geo-targeting, geo-fencing, geo-marketing – these are strategies that reach specific groups of consumers. Location and keywords are fundamental when using any one of these types of advertising. LNP Media Group crafts highly targeted campaigns using this technologically advanced method of reaching a variety of audiences and our clients are seeing real results!
Check out these jaw dropping statistics:
- Location, location, location – 50% of all mobile search queries carry local intent (i.e., Susquehanna river boat tours) driving the effectiveness of geo-targeting through the roof!
- Keep it local, but don’t rule out nearby prospects. Double your ROI by targeting not only your local regions such as York, Harrisburg, Lebanon, and Lancaster, but capture that tourist audience by using geo-targeting techniques in bigger cities like Baltimore or Philadelphia, or expand into neighboring states like New York, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.
- Customized, highly useful content – 70% of consumers are willing to share their location information if they know they are going to get what they want. Customize your ad content based on location – it’s like being in the passengers’ seat of your potential customers’ car.
Our in-house media and digital agency team located in downtown Lancaster and serving the Central PA region are excited to work with you. We’ll take your marketing strategy to the next level with big agency ideas while delivering solid ROI with our affordable, localized geo-fencing programs. In addition:
- Your particular message will automatically appear to your potential customers once they enter a geo-fenced area (that we’ve identified) with their enabled GPS device.
- Our exclusive relationships and local resources of over 14,000 premium media partners will serve your ads on the apps and websites your audience is using.
Serve your potential customers in Lancaster County and beyond utilizing:
- Specific addresses, shopping centers, hotels, schools, businesses, or even the location info of your competitors!
- Event locations such as sporting events, concerts, conventions, fairs, and more.
- Neighborhoods, townships, and boroughs – reach specific groups of homeowners or renters and new home developments.