Video Marketing Strategies for Businesses
Video is becoming the preferred way to consume information, especially on mobile devices, and this is important news for small business marketers. As consumers spend more and more time watching video online, they begin to expect the sight, sound, and motion it offers. Here are four ways to take advantage of this growing trend and make sure your business is getting the most out of video marketing.
Use video on Facebook and twitter to increase engagement
Using filmed message and stories in ads and posts is a great way to engage viewers and attract them to your posts:
- 500 million people a day watch videos on Facebook.
- Twitter reports that posts with filmed messages and stories in ads have significantly higher engagement rates.
- Research shows people watch 2 billion videos per day on Twitter.
Use video to improve your search engine visibility
Diverse media, which includes videos, is favored by search engine algorithms:
- Google constantly adjusts its algorithm to give its users a meaningful experience, and video continually ranks high for user engagement.
- As a result, this kind of content is often extremely prominent in search results.
- Incorporating video into your media portfolio can help to increase your search engine visibility, benefitting any type of business.
Use video to encourage sharing
Have some tutorials you want to share? Know how to help consumers solve problems? Want to showcase emotional stories? Filmed spots might be your medium. Online users are more likely to share and re-share video than other forms of content. If you have a visual way to showcase your products, services, or expertise, consider using film to do so.
Teach consumers how to use your product
More and more people educate themselves through product reviews and blog updates before making a purchase decision:
- Research shows that 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
- Giving consumers helpful advice on how to find the right size, order the right wine, or open the right type of bank account will lead them to your filmed spot and your business.
Want to know more?
All types of business can benefit from a smart online video campaign. LNP Media Group can help you strategize, develop and launch your ideas into spots that sell. Contact us to find out more about your video marketing options.