Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. By investing in digital marketing, you can reach a growing customer base at a fast pace. Has your real estate business dipped into the digital world yet? Start reaching more sellers with these digital marketing tips.
Though maintaining a blog can be tedious, it’s importance to a complete digital marketing portfolio should not be overlooked:
- Having an updated blog with engaging content is a great way to connect with sellers and even buyers.
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts a month got almost 3.5x more traffic than companies that published between 0-4 monthly posts. Increasing the amount of blog posts you have increases web traffic.
- Customized content will allow sellers to feel as though you’re speaking directly to them, which is a great way to connect with your target audience.
- When choosing blog post topics, make sure to pick subjects that are both applicable to your audience and focused on a specific topic.
Email marketing is a great way to connect with potential home sellers and buyers in any market. What’s critical about this kind of digital marketing is that you can communicate directly with an engaged audience. Email marketing gives you the tools to stay connected with those who are interested in what you have to offer:
- Studies have shown that 74% of consumers prefer to receive commercial communication via email.
- If you have a website, consider adding an email sign-up form to the most highly visited pages, such as the homepage, in order to collect email addresses. This will help provide you with a sufficient list of emails.
- You’ll want to be sure your sign-up form also tells visitors what kind of information to expect in your emails.
- If you’re on Facebook, set up your business page’s call-to-action feature to connect to your sign up form to attract new email subscribers.
- You can also collect emails offline by using sign-up sheets at events such as open houses.
Geo-fencing is location-based digital marketing in which you define geographic boundaries to target an audience on their mobile devices. Geofences can be precision targeted down to a radius of 400 meters, allowing you to fence locations such as home shows, interior design stores, home improvement stores, or any location you can envision that would attract your target audience.
Once your audience has entered the geofenced area, they will be tagged to be served your ads on their location-enabled mobile device. You can use these ads for awareness of your real estate company, or even to alert people to their proximity to an open house.
Social media allows real estate agents to set themselves apart while growing a loyal following:
- Selling or buying a home is one of the most important processes in a person’s life. Listing houses can be a lengthy process, and prospects will need to be nurtured along the way.
- Facebook is an excellent tool for building longer-term relationships. Facebook Ads can reach a targeted audience based on demographics and interests, so that you can engage with them throughout the longer buying and selling process.
You have one shot at impressing visitors when they come to your website for the first time. Their first visit will influence their decision to stay or move on. Make sure your website makes an impact and highlights your most compelling message. How do you make sure your website is working hard?
- Ensure it is mobile friendly
- Include a mortgage calculator
- Include information for buyers, sellers, and investors
- Make sure your site is easy to navigate on all types of devices
- Include social media sharing buttons
- Make sure your content is compelling
LNP Media Group is a division of Steinman Communications, one of the largest and most experienced communications companies in the Mid-Atlantic. Steinman Communications is an innovative, multi-channel communications company that delivers high quality news, information and entertainment to diverse audiences.